June 23, 2008

So it begins

I suppose this would be the time to spout off some high-brow tirade about my divine purpose in starting this, but in all honesty, I'm still not entirely sure what my reasons were for creating a blog. The format intrigues me, and I've been quite the fan of the ones I've read, so maybe the real drive is to officially join the community at large. In that case, I'll send a greeting to anyone who happened to land their browser in my corner of the web and offer this piece of advice:
No matter what the world has in store for you, you have two crocodiles on your side.
But the long story behind that will have to wait for another day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

K&M make everything better! Cheers to your new blog :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Welcome to the blag-o-parallelepiped!